Friday, January 4, 2013

StampingChallenges -- SC1 (Anniversary Card)


Today I'm excited to share my first sketch challenge for Stamping Challenges  (SC1 -- January 4, 2013).  

It's been a very fun process getting to be a part of the Design Team. It's made up of a lively group of avid stampers, so I'm very proud to get to stamp alongside them. (Even if not physically next to them, in spirit!)

Each week they create a sketch for you to try, and the challenge is for you to interpret it the way you see those elements used -- make substitutions with your creativity!


It's open to everyone, so start stamping with us today.

Here was the sketch to work from:

Here is the card I designed:

Get the materials to make this card here:


For this card I used

Cardstock:
- Whisper White (base)
-  Pirouette Pink
- Raspberry Ripple

Stamp Sets: 
You Are Loved
En Francais

I made this card for my anniversary to a very sweet and wonderful man. :)
He's incredibly kind, funny, handsome and super smart. I feel so lucky and happy that we treat each other with such love and respect. That doesn't always happen in life so it makes me extremely grateful. Well... so much for that.

I hope for an excellent 2013 for everyone!

No comments: