Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Bird-Day

I love punny things, so I just felt the need to make a fun card with one of my favorite sets. Plus I had to use a really Spring-y palette... I'm so glad that winter is just about over! (Austin has relatively mild winters, I don't know how you folks with all that snow do it!) Anyways, I thought it came out kind of cute, so I thought I'd post it. I originally was going to enter it for a contest for Papercrafts magazine, although this one ended up not making it into the bag. I'm really proud of the other cards that my best friend and I made, so wish us luck! :)

For this card I used:
Stamps - Pun Fun (SU!), Occasional Quotes (SU!)
Card stock - Crumb Cake (Base), Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Whisper White
DSP - Delightful Dots (SU!) -- Retired from Sale-a-Bration 2009

No comments: