Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Giving MORE Thanks

So as I mentioned in the previous post, I am making the wedding thank you cards, and thought wouldn't it be nice to have them before (or at least around) Thanksgiving? I've been prepping them for assembly the last couple of days. This weekend my husband and I are going to sit down and just try and crank them all out in one go. I was able to use some leftover wedding ribbon (it has our names and the date of the wedding). I used the Cuttlebug with a really cute birdie embossing folder.


I used:
Card stock - White (base) and Certainly Celery
Stamp - SU! Too Terrific Tags (retired)

So what's actually left to do? Well I tied all the ribbons tonight. So just punching out the tags, stamping the image and punching that out, glueing things down, writing stuff inside and mailing it off. I'll do all the tag stuff tomorrow evening to kill time waiting for The Office. :)

No comments: