Saturday, February 7, 2009

Treasure Hunter

So today, I made out like a bandit! For Christmas I had received a gift certificate to Felicia's Scrapbooks and I finally had some time today after my errands to stop by, and I am so glad I did! I found some awesome, awesome, AWESOME papers today. These are just some of the ones I got, and they are from a company called Sassafras Lass. I absolutely cannot wait to use these, but a part of me really wants to hoard them as well, since they are so neat looking.

This first one is called 'Say Timber'.

This one is Fawnd of You

This one is called So In Love

There were even coordinating stamps, which I debated on getting but I bought tons more paper and embellishments, so I thought I would play around with these first before I got too carried away. (I'll probably be back really soon anyway! hehe) And a really nice part of the trip is that I was accompanied by my husband and he actually thought these papers were really cool, too. Usually he sighs heavily when we go anywhere crafty, but he liked helping me pick between all the Sassafras prints. More pics to come!

No comments: