Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Bounty

Here are more pictures from my first visit to Felicia's Scrapbooks. I walked away with a ton of papers that I will be using very soon. One of my bosses asked for a Valentine's Day card and a birthday card for his wife, so yay! I like making cards for fun, but I also like the commissioning aspect for it as well. It's kind of like a game - I try and learn everything about the person the card is being made for, and try to create something that they would really like. I like seeing people's faces when they answer my questions, because they usually laugh quietly to themselves about something quirky and endearing about the person they love and seem happy. Well, that's been the theme so far, at least! heehee

It's been such a motivator to have a real workspace for crafting, I have to say. Everything is organized and accessible, but it's ok if I leave things out if I haven't quite finished. Maybe I will see about posting pics of that room soon, too. But first --! These papers are so cute and from a company called Imaginisce. I think they are from a series called Twitterpated.

This one is Hey Foxy, and the animals and trees are actually glossy.

This one is called Critter Chatter
And here is another one from Sassafras Lass called Indulgent (I think this is retired (or retiring)

1 comment:

Kelli Hull said...

OMGosh I have TONS of this Imaginesce paper... I LOVED it and bought a TON!!!! LOL