Saturday, October 25, 2008

San Antonio Regionals

I attended my first SU! event in San Antonio. It was an eventful day, full of lots of cool demonstrations, make and takes, fun fun and fun! I made some swaps for this event, and got so many cool ones back! I only wish I had made more than 15, because there were some really adorable projects people came with! It seemed like enough at the time, (because I was tired of piercing paper) but now I know for next time. Here is what I made:


Cardstock - Tangerine Tango (Base), Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Stamps - SU! Bitty Birthday, SU! Eastern Blooms

I went with Kim from Stamp-a-rama, her friend Keli, Lydia from Understand Blue and her friend Neelam. I'll be posting more pics of the conference in the next day or so, but I want to show a picture of what we got upon entering. I have a new stamp set - Best Wishes & More and a set of 6 make and takes.

No comments: