Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday on Congress

My best friend, Nicole, and I decided to try out a craft fair. We made a ton of cards to sell on Congress on Sunday. It was a beautiful day, albeit a little windy.

We shared a tent with her cousin Becky who was selling one of a kind feather accessories. (Visit her at Foxy Flight)

Here we are in our tent:
We met alot of nice people and had a fun time. It wasn't super busy... I think alot of people weren't walking around because they were prepping for their SuperBowl parties. But we did get alot of nice feedback from people who thought we did a great job.

Nicole and I really liked pushing ourselves to create alot of different designs. We crafted together weekly, and when we weren't crafting together we were sending photos back and forth of what all we came up with.

I also liked how we used many of the same stamps but came out with really unique end products. It just goes to show you how you can really add your own flair to things.

I had friends visit and show support, too, which I thought was really sweet.

All in all, we'll definitely be doing it again this Sunday (February 13th). We hope to see a ton more folks come out! And for those who can't come out to Austin, I'll be posting a video tutorial to make one of the Valentine's cards that I especially liked making.

Don't forget that Sale-a-Bration is still going on -- from now until the end of March, you can earn lots of free stamp sets, ribbons, paper, buttons and digital downloads. Check out my website to see the Sale-a-Bration specials.

No comments: