Sunday, September 19, 2010

My first video tutorial

Hello!

I love, love, LOVE stamping. But more than anything, I love sharing it with people I care about. Many friends and family members stamp with me. We live all over the place though, so it's difficult to find time together. That's what spurred this idea to create video tutorials.

This is my first video, and in theory, these things should only get better as I do more of them... right? I sure hope so! lol

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check it out. :)



<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/kx51icPaV2I19bb0e49937c59cdf3c9c186c6d3b2ff.htm">LinkedTube</a>



If there something in the Stampin' Up! catalog that you've always wondered "What does that do?" please send me a message and I'll see what I can do to help you out.


No comments: