Sunday, February 28, 2010

Card Catch-up!

Ok I've done a cruddy job of being up to date in the new year. I hardly remember November and December at all -- it's a big blur! It was super busy... it makes me think of the the John Lennon quote "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Regardless of how hectic it was, it has been an extremely happy time. (But I'm also glad for a little breather to pay attention to the blog.)

So today I'll spend some time catching up slowly until I get up to present day stuff. But first -- here's a look at some November birthday celebrations.

My older sister had a birthday (I'll refrain from posting her age, as a courtesy). I thought this Thoreau quote was perfect for her. She has lots of great ideas, so we bought her a book on entrepreneur/business type stuff. I think she'll do really well with whatever she chooses to pursue.


For this card I used:
Cardstock: Kraft (base), Chocolate Chip, Sweets Pack DSP and White
Stamps: Live Your Dreams (SU!)

This next card is for my younger niece's birthday. Her birthday was actually in September (on the same day as my brother's birthday), but I wasn't able to come out until November because of my work schedule. She likes sweets alot, so I thought this was a cute theme.


For this card I used:
Card stock - Kraft (base), Chocolate Chip, and Sweets Pack DSP and White
Stamps: Bitty Birthday (SU!)

This last one was for my older niece. She plays the viola so I chose a music background. It's neat seeing my nieces grow up and really become their own people.

For this card I used:
Card stock - Kraft (base), Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Sweets Pack DSP and White
Stamp: Animal Crackers (SU!)


No comments: