Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Anniversary Commission

One of my bosses is celebrating his one year anniversary with his wife this weekend, so he asked me for a card.

These were the two I came up with for him to choose from:


I'm surprised at how much Cameo Coral struck me. At first it reminded me of Groovy Guava which I hated, but paired with River Rock it is kind of nice. I also embossed the sentiment to give it extra oomph.

For this card I used:
Card stock - Kraft (base), River Rock, Cameo Coral, Ginger Blossoms DSP and White
Stamps - SU! Flowers in Silhouette, SU! Pocket Silhouettes and random sentiment from Hobby Lobby
Other - River Rock ribbon

This is the one he decided on:

For this card I used:
Cardstock - Pretty in Pink (base) and white
Stamp - SU! Short and Sweet
Other - $1 bin ribbon, Hodge Podge hardware

This is probably my favorite folder for the Cuttlebug. I'm glad I got it - it's so pretty! I can't wait, I am saving up for the Sizzix Big Shot with all the money I make from my cards. (That's the deal, since we are socking away money for our house. So I've been really good and haven't splurged on alot.)

So congratulations to David and Becky for their one year wedding anniversary!

No comments: