Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Second First Swap

I got so excited about my first swap, that I signed up for a second spot in the same newbie group. I finished both sets of cards very quickly. (Which could be either a good or bad indicator, not sure yet) The cards aren't due until late August so I am ahead of the game a bit. :)

- I chose to get rid of more Groovy Guava paper. I figure even if I don't like it, someone else might appreciate it.
- The designer paper I used for the dress is from a hostess level 1 gift in the current catalog. I popped it up with dimensionals.
- Then I just added a tag from the same paisley paper for the dress with a flower brad in it.

I really liked the new technique for the dress I learned from Kim (her blog is linked on the left side, called Stamp-a-rama) who is an excellent SU! demonstrator, teacher and friend. :)
I'm pretty happy with the overall design, I dig the River Rock ink and paper.

In this card:
Card stock - Groovy Guava (base), Prints Pack DSP (hostess), River Rock and White
Stamps - SU! Priceless, SU! Fashion Statements
Other - Flower brad

No comments: